Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ouch!

So I noticed a bite on Miley's face on a thursday afternoon and after 24 hours it started to swell and puffed up her eye. I got a little worried but it went down and there wasn't anything that needed to be checkout luckily.

Jeffery decided to get a haircut. He went a long time and at first he said he wanted to grow his hair out for seven years. Your only young once right? Well he woke up one morning and wanted a haircut and so that was that. 
 What a cute little boy I have. He is so great at posing for the camera.
 We went to visit Maddy before she left for China and she was having a party with some friends and I went outside to see where the kids were and this is what I found. They were roasting marshmallows.






































Yummy! and Sticky! Miley is always moving and it is hard to not get the blur sometimes. Smile!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! It was so fun to talk, your kids are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete