We are having lots of fun having tea parties and being Power rangers with shields. Who new that they would make you run faster and jump higher? Jeffery was just telling me this and I thought that I need one of those.
Where is Miley??????
Even Mom had to try it out.
They are doing their angery faces. Ready to Fight the bad guys.
This is Jeffery and the extremely huge muscles that magically appeared in seconds.So I am still loving the crocheting. Just taking a break or maybe just pacing myself. I did make slippers and then the kids wanted some and so I just had to make them some and here they are. I think they turned out pretty cool.
These are size 9-10 in women and I think they are so cute!
These are clog slippers for Jeffery and he told me that they are the best slippers he has ever had.
These are for my Miley and they are so adorable and Miley looks so cut in them.
So there you have what we've been up to. Thanks for checking up on us and we love you and hope this can bring you a bit of joy because that is what we have.
So fun! I love your projects! So talented!
ReplyDelete