So it has been a long time since I've been on here. We moved and I have kept saying I'll do that later and here it is 2 months later. I really can't believe how fast time flies by.
We are loving our new home. Jeff's new job is so great. We are so blessed to have this opportunity. We started looking for a job because for Jeff to licence were we were, he would have had to go back to school. So we were blessed to be able to find a job where he wouldn't have to do more schooling and it has been so wonderful. He works 8 to 5 and is usually off friday, Saturday and Sunday. It is such a difference. We found a house to rent and it has a great yard for kids.
We will miss the friends and fun we had at our last place. There were a lot of great memories and friends that we made. These were a few of the last adventures the kids had...
I am making quilts for the kids and my mom has been a great help in getting me going. It will be fun to see the end result of our hard work.
We found out Jeff got the job and we had to find a place right away. I know we were watched over and directed to where we needed to be. We found this three days later and moved in a week later. It was supper fast. We had some great neighbors come and help us load the truck and before I could think about getting the camera out, they had it loaded. It took less than 2 hours. We were so grateful for their help.
We made it!
It was a fast two weeks and we were so glad that we made it and we were met with helping hands that had the truck unloaded in a little over an hour. SUPER-Sonic fast, as Miley would say. Thank you to everyone that help make it all possible. We are so grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment