Friday, May 24, 2013

MAY is Here!...and almost gone...


So we have been pretty busy around here...I guess life never stops or slows down when it comes to having a family. Jeffery had his 7th Birthday!!!!!! I can't believe my little boy is seven. Look how handsome he is...just like his dad. We had fun playing baseball and having family come to visit to help us celebrate.




 Jeffery also finished his first year of school! Wow that went fast. He loved every second of it and I even found him in tears because he wanted to be at school. I think he is enjoying the break though. Miley looks up to him so much. They are the best of friends.
 So this is what happens when a pregnant woman is quilting and making bread at the same time....Dough explosion!!! I was having way too much fun making these for my girls.....
 So this it is a great feeling finishing a project like this but nothing compares to the joy of seeing it wrapped around the person you made it for and seeing the joy it brings them. She LOVES it! I have even caught Jeffery snuggling in it....I am going to have to start on one for him. Can't leave him out.
I can't wait to wrap our new baby in this one...3 1/2 weeks and yes I am counting. We are so excited to have a new little one in our family. So much to do and very little time to do it in...such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment