I can't believe my little boy is EIGHT! He has been very excited for this birthday and I know he had a blast. That smile is worth the late night putting together his gift....
This is the face of a suprised basketball player seeing his bball stand. He played for hours the next few days...
We went for a morning hike and fishing. He even caught one and we had a picnic by the stream..
We went to the Spiderman 2 movie and then to dinner. We had quite the party with family. We are very blessed to have all of them.
We came home and had a homemade cake, a homemade ice cream cake that was delicious even if I did make it. What a great day to be a mom and experience the memories with my eight year old. He is a great joy in my life. Another day of loving being my kids mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment