Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Special Times...

Our Little Emi turned One!!! I can't believe that she is growing so fast. I feel like I say that a lot but not doing this for awhile makes it more true. Her dad made her a cart that the other kids pull her in and she loved riding it it.
 Then of course we had chocolate cake... I will just say yum. Looking at these makes me want to make one right now. It was delicious. She had a blast making a mess and yes...there were a few pieces that made it in my mouth before cleaning it up. It was too good to waste!

 She thought so too. She ate and played and then even needed to see what it felt like between her toes... we took off the socks and let her go for it. You only turn one once, right?

 This reminded me of the movie Matilda...that huge chocolate cake. Well she had fun and made us all laugh.
She had fun opening a few gifts too...well she had some helpers but she figured it out.

BAPTISM DAY!
Our Jeffery has turned eight and was baptized in July with his uncle Sam. It was a wonderful day for him with all our family and friends to support them. It was definitely special for the two of them to be able to do it together. 




I had the opportunity to introduce Jeffery. He said that I had to since his dad was baptizing him. I wanted to but I had lost my voice the day before and I tried to tell him that no one would be able to hear me but he wouldn't have it any other way. So I introduced him with no voice and he had the biggest smile and those few moments were some I will cherish. There was such a sweet spirit in the room when Jeffery received the Holy Ghost. I hope he will remember that feeling for the rest of his life. What a wonderful day.

We had a lunch with the family at a park and they had a blast playing games and playing in the canal. They wanted to go fishing on their special day too. So we went up the canyon and walked along the river and the boys...in the river. It was a very nice day.



Story Time....



Miley's Birthday!
She turned six this year. She is such a little mom and great help to me. She is getting so tall...



 IT IS SOOOO FLUFFY!!!!!!
At the Temple...



These are some fun moments over the past few months that have brought smiles to our faces....

Kids....



OUR FIRST EGG!!!!!!


 Jeffery at scouts...blow!
I wish I could fall asleep anywhere....

We went with Dad to Park City and had a lot of fun roping cows and getting faces and arms painted...





 Watch out.....
Of course we went fishing and caught lots of fish and the kids had a blast!



 Yes even I caught one...it is me without a head...Miley took my photo...
These are some sweet photos of my little Emi... can't help but smile back, huh?


Well, I loved going back and remembering hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment