Emi turned 2!!!
We started the week celebrating with Grandma and Grandpa. We love them so much!
One the big day we went to the Zoo. Kids heaven seeing all the animals.
So I had to hurry but I got a shot with the yellow lion...okay it is stretching it but I remember drinking out of it when I was my kids age. So more for mom than for them but I got a picture.
We saw the Lions and got some great pictures. The kids bring those cameras everywhere. I love it!
Opening presents with the family...She had fun spending it with our family and cousins.
I just want to be clear that she loves pink and yes look sideways to see her pink chair and pink stroller.
I love moments like these...watching Jeff with our sweet kids. Life doesn't get much better than this.
No comments:
Post a Comment