Monday, October 17, 2011

Photo Time!!!

So I am always catching the kids taking pictures with my camera and some of them turn out cute I guess these are little treasures that I find throughout the day that makes being a mom so awesome. I love to stop and think about whether or not I am going to miss this in a few years and if it is I re-think my requests. Being a mom is the best Job in the world because it doesn't feel like a job when I "get my head in the game". (That is from High School Musical that Jeffery LOVES to watch and quote.)




LOVE IT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how much your kids look like you. Jeffery looks like his dad and Miley is her mom! You have such adorable kids and they are lucky to have such a good momma!

    ReplyDelete