We are having so much fun having school and doing new things. Something different to learn how to write letters and numbers. The kids loved it.
We were practicing E. They were doing awesome. After about 5 minutes Miley told me she was tired and asked if she could be done and if she could eat it with a spoon. The finger just wasn't cutting it.
Jeffery is learning so fast and does so great at writing the letters and numbers. He is learning to read and is so excited. He does amazing at sounding out the words. I am impressed daily at the quickness he picks things up.
The kids wanted to take a picture of Mom because "I always get to take pictures and not them." I sometimes....well most of the time I am in my workout clothes for school because they just can't wait to get started.
We have made some fun friends and we have gone to the "amazing" mall for a change of scenery. This is their friend Cam....
He couldn't put the camera down. Oh well, my Jeffery and Miley were doing their cute pose for the camera. They make me smile!!
No comments:
Post a Comment