Sunday, November 6, 2011

Decorating for Halloween

Here are the kids making ghosts and pumpkins to decorate the house and then we made money jars. They loved coloring and coming up with different faces for the pumpkins. The said they wanted to carve their pumpkins just like them.


We made a treat too. Chocolate ghosts. They were not so cute but they were pretty good to eat. The kids loved making them and licking the bowl.


Every last lick was licked and yummmmmm.
The Finished product.

All this fun with the kids, mom gets running around crazy. I thought I plugged in the computer and it turns out I plugged in the Iron. This is what happens when you leave the Iron on a bucket and turn it on.....


Whoops! It went through the lid and then through the bottom. Luckily I found it before it did anything to the floor.





No comments:

Post a Comment